2018 - 2019 Bell Schedule
GCA has partnered with RenWeb, an online school management system that provides parents access to school information, events, students’ grades, and attendance. Information is available on all students in grades K-12. We will communicate with parents as additional options in RenWeb become available for use.
Click here for Parent Web Portal
Click here for Tuition 2018 - 2019
Click here for Financial Aid
To Create Your Account
To log on to ParentsWeb, you must create an account following these instructions:
· First, go to www.renweb.com.
· Go to Logins>ParentsWeb Login. This is where you will log in every time you want to visit ParentsWeb.
· Click on “Create New ParentsWeb Account”
· Fill in our District Code: CR-TX
· In the blank for your email, give the same email address that we have listed for you in our school system.
· Now click “Create Account”
ParentsWeb will send you an email prompting you to finish creating your account. Follow the instructions in the email to create a username and password. You will use this username and password to log in when you want to visit ParentsWeb. You will not need to go through this process every time.
Once you have an account, you will be able to view your student’s grades and attendance, as well as school documents. If you have trouble creating your account or using the website, you may contact the School Office at 281-488-4883 or email us at email@example.com.