WE ARE GCA
The mission of Eagle Athletics is for our student-athletes to learn the valuable lessons of dedication, loyalty and discipline. Our hope is that these lessons will yield much more than just performance outcomes in their sport, but teach life-building skills including teamwork, camaraderie, respect and diligence. GCA has amassed numerous District, Regional, and State titles since it’s establishment. We’re proud of the hard work and dedication put forth by our teams, and are always the loudest fans in the stands!
GCA offers a variety of athletic opportunities for Secondary students in grades 6th-12th.
Our Elementary students are encouraged to stay active throughout the school week through Physical Education, which they have twice a week. We believe healthy hearts produce healthy minds and strive to provide our students with the best athletic opportunities. Our Elementary students also enjoy recess every day after their lunch time.
- June 4th - 6th | Middle School Camp (5th - 8th grade) - Register Now
- June 18th - 20th | High School Camp (9th - 12th grade) - Register Now
- Basketball Camps are CoED
- June 25th - 27th | Middle and High School (5th - 12th grade) - Register Now
Football Camp is CoED
- June 25th - 27th | Middle and High School - Register Now
- Volleyball Camp is girls only
- July 9th - 11th | Middle and High School - Register Now
- Softball Camp is girls only
- July 16th - 18th | Middle and High School - Register Now
- Baseball Camp is CoEd
In order for students to participate in sports (including practices), the athletic office needs to have a physical on file.
GCA has partnered with Premier ER to offer GCA students free sports physicals. Simply call ahead to schedule an appointment and let them know your student is a part of Grace Christian Academy. You will also need to bring a copy of the sports physical form to your appointment. Click here to download the Athletic Physical Form.
Premier ER | 281-280-0911
3351 Clear Lake City Blvd., Suite 100, Houston, TX 77059